Tree Surgeons in South London
Darwin Tree Services provide professional tree surgery in the London boroughs of Bromley, Greenwich, Bexley, Lewisham, Croydon, Sutton, Merton, Lambeth, Southwark, and also Kent and East Surrey. We are fully qualified, fully insured, and can provide references on request. All tree work we carry out will comply with BS3998.
Our Tree Surgery Services
- Tree Felling and Removal
- Tree removal can become necessary if your tree is dangerous or diseased, and with tree felling, safeguarding people and property is our first priority. Your trees will be dismantled by qualified tree surgeons following industry best practice. Trees that cannot be clear-felled will be felled in sections. Offcuts will be lowered to ground level in a controlled manner for processing into manageable sizes. We can also remove your tree stump if required.
- Tree Reduction
- Tree reduction can be an alternative to removal, as we can manage the shape and size of your tree to lessen the impact of a dense or oppressive canopy.
- Tree Pruning
- Similar to reduction, pruning targets parts of your tree, such as diseased branches or the crown, in order to benefit the health of the tree.
- Specimen Tree Removal
- Special trees with a high personal, historical or monetary value will be carefully removed and either planked onsite or transported for seasoning and milling at our yard.
- Tree Preservation Orders
- If your tree is subject to a preservation order or is in a conservation area, an application would need to be made to the relevant local authority before any work could commence. We are happy to do this on your behalf.
- Emergency Tree Surgery
- We are also available for emergency tree work. If trees are posing an immediate threat or have already caused damage, then action may need to be taken quickly.
- Waste and Offcuts Handling
- All waste and offcuts will be removed and as much as possible recycled. Brushwood will be chipped into our Unimog, and larger branches cut up by hand.